How do I get a library card?
Come into the library and show your identification. Acceptable forms of identification are:
- Drivers license
- Student I.D.
- Other official I.D.
- Mail with Name and address
Fill out the application card and agree to all conditions on the card. We issue one card for the entire household, so be sure to list all people that you are allowing to use the card. Applicants under the age of 13 will need to have a parent or guardian give their consent on the application form before a card will be issued to the minor.
All Library Cards expire after 3 years. In order to renew a Library Card, patrons must produce identification and clear all outstanding fines and bills.
The loan periods are as follows:
- Two weeks for books and older videos, DVDs or CDs
- One day for reference books
- Inter-library loans are due the date indicated by the lending library
- Items may be renewed if there is not a waiting list for that particular item
Present your Library Card with your patron number on it anytime you would like to check an item out.