How do I get a library card?
Come into the library and show your identification. Acceptable forms of identification are:
- Drivers license
- Student I.D.
- Other official I.D.
- Mail with Name and address
Fill out the application card and agree to all conditions on the card. We issue one card for the entire household, so be sure to list all people that you are allowing to use the card. Applicants under the age of 13 will need to have a parent or guardian give their consent on the application form before a card will be issued to the minor.
All Library Cards expire after 3 years. In order to renew a Library Card, patrons must produce identification and clear all outstanding fines and bills.
The loan periods are as follows:
- Two weeks for books and older videos, DVDs or CDs
- Three days for new DVDs -designated by the yellow sticker
- One day for reference books
- Inter-library loans are due the date indicated by the lending library
- Items may be renewed once if there is not a waiting list for that
Present your Library Card with your patron number on it anytime you would like to check an item out.
You can now print a Library Card Application from our website and bring it to the Library already filled out.
Click this link to to see the Library Card Application. After the Application appears right-click on it to print. It will print better if you use a landscape page layout.