How do I get a library card?
Come into the library and show your identification. Acceptable forms of identification are:
- Drivers license
- Student I.D.
- Other official I.D.
- Mail with Name and address
Fill out the application card and agree to all conditions on the card. Applicants under the age of 13 will need to have a parent or guardian give their consent on the application form before a card will be issued to the minor.
All Library Cards expire after 3 years. In order to renew a Library Card, patrons must produce identification and clear all outstanding fines and bills.
The loan periods are as follows:
- Two weeks for books and older videos, DVDs or CDs
- One day for reference books
- Inter-library loans are due the date indicated by the lending library
- Items may be renewed if there is not a waiting list for that particular item
Present your Library Card with your patron number on it anytime you would like to check an item out.