Literacy Station Policy
So that every child gets a chance to play on our literacy station,
- We ask that parents limit their child's use to 30 minutes.
- If there is no one waiting, the child may continue to play.
- Any child who can write, will sign in on our computer sign in sheet,
- If child cannot write then we ask their parent or guardian to sign in for them.
- Two children at a time are allowed to play together at the Literacy Station.
If there are problems or issues that arise, we may deny anyone from playing on it.
- Children will first receive a verbal warning, and then be restricted from use for 1 week.
- Further problems may ban the child from using the Literacy Station longer or permanently.